If you think you have low testosterone like most men find, this information can help you to a great extent. And if you implement these steps, you are going to notice some incredible results within a couple of days.
The first thing we would like to mention here that you can start to do to overcome low testosterone is to start intermittent fasting. It is proven in research that intermittent fasting has helped men boosting their testosterone levels by 300-400%(if you do it along with some weight training). That’s a big improvement. You need to skip breakfast and eat your meals closer together. You must eat three meals-First at noon, one at 3–4′o clock and last around 6 pm.
So, it is better to workout in the morning. That’s going to allow your organs to rest, especially your liver, which is important for balancing your hormones. You need to drink a lot of water to cleanse your body and also cut your sugar intake as it is responsible for accumulating bad bacteria (candida), in your liver.
Start doing some heavy lifting in the gym, at least thrice a week, ideally 5–6 days a week. If you follow this step you are going to see some huge results in your testosterone level. You must not miss your leg workout, doing some squats with heavy weights can bring your testosterone up.
Add a lot of good and healthy fats to your diet. Avoid taking too much junk foods and carbohydrates. You need to take healthy Saturated Fat. These are present in dairy products such as milk and yogurt and even in cheese. Some other fats which are essential for you are omega-3 fatty acids. So consuming fish oil supplements would be of great help. Also, walnuts are a good source of these fats.
– Vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, and cabbage help with testosterone levels by lowering estrogen levels. These vegetables are full of a compound called indole-3 carbinol that is converted into a safer form of estrogen for the male body. This transformation allows the body to regulate testosterone levels more easily.
– Egg yolks contain more nutrients than egg whites and can help men struggling with low testosterone levels. Unless you have high cholesterol, you can safely eat one to three eggs each day.
– According to a study, consumption of pomegranates increased testosterone levels by 24%. The fruit is rich in antioxidants which help in blood circulation.
– Intake of seafood has shown a remarkable level of increase in testosterone levels.
– Spinach which is very rich in magnesium has a very good effect on increasing testosterone levels.
Detoxifying your liver helps boost testosterone naturally.If you are struggling with frustration, unforgiveness, anger, and guilt, then these things are going to drop your testosterone levels over time.
You can feel stress-free most of your time and forgive people by meditation and yoga. Yoga and meditation tend to ease the anxiety and stress in the human body. This decrease in stress levels stimulates the brain to produce more testosterone. Certain yogic asanas have proved that there is an increase in testosterone levels.
You must make sure that you don’t lack important nutrients such as Vitamin D3.
If you are low in Vitamin D3 ,then your testosterone level would be lower.You need to get in the sun 30 minutes daily.If you are not able to do it ,then you must consume vitamin d3 with 5,000 IUs ,on daily basis.If you have tested your blood level and it’s below 70,you really need 5000IUs twice a day,for at least 4 months to incredible your blood levels.You can take some other supplements having Ginseng in them.Ginseng has been shown to naturally balance testosterone levels.
If you can follow these steps with, then you can definitely get natural results of boosting testosterone levels.
All the best!
Disclaimer: This site does not provide medical advice It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on this Site.